NOTICE of ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice of Annual General Meeting
CBS Skating Club
Tuesday, June 23rd at 7:00pm
To be held in an online format. Link and instructions will be sent in a separate email It will also be posted on the Club’s Website under the AGM Sectio
This is your Club and your voice is welcome, please join us!
ELECTION OF OFFICERS TO BE HELD.
Please consider volunteering your time; position descriptions are available on the Club Website.
Nominations are being accepted for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Events Director
*These positions may change based on proposed amendments
- Club Development Director*
- Program Director*
- Synchro Program Parent Coordinator or Synchro Director*
- CanSkate Program Parent Coordinator or CanSkate Director*
- STARSkate and Competitive Program Parent Coordinator or STARSkate and Competitive Director*
As well as for the following Committee Coordinators
- Skater Development Coordinator
- Assessment Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Public Relations Coordinator
- Ice Show Coordinator
- Competition Coordinator
- Respect in Sport Advocate
Also, up for renewal, as decided by the club coaches by an electronic vote:
- Coaches Representative
- Athletics Representative
Please forward signed nomination forms by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline is Saturday, June 20th at 12pm
*originals must be kept and brought to Club office when re-opened.
Nominees are asked to submit a short (under 60 sec) video to be shared with members
The following people are eligible to vote (with the restriction that each person can only cast one ballot):
- An Individual member (non-skating member who has paid fees and is over 18 years of age);
- An Active member (skater over 18 years of age);
- A Special Member (a parent of an active member under the age of 18); and
- Club Coaches.
Proposed Amendments were sent to members on May 11th to submit amendments or amendments to the proposed amendments. Proposed amendments are available on the Club Website. Members have until June 2nd to submit any final amendments. All updates since May 11th are indicated in red.